Nice. Check it out: Material UI.
Within the last decade React has become the de-facto standard technology for Web UIs, along with the concept of “Virtual DOM”. Now with the patents problem removed and React – just like jQuery – becoming a first-class citizen in WordPress with the release of WordPress 5.0 there is yet another solid reason to become familiar with this toolkit as it probably is here to stay for quite a while and remain one of the Big-Wig Toolkits for Web Application Development.
Here are some links to get you started if you haven’t already:
Update all global packages:
npm update -g
Show outdated packages:
npm outdated -g --depth=0
A blurb and linkselection on PWAs is at least 2 years overdue, but better late than never. So here’s an overview, by no means covering every aspect:
- Use NodeJS for everything
- Mastering Chaos – A Netflix Guide to Microservices
- An Overview of Designing Microservices
- SOLID Principles of Object Oriented and Agile Design
- NodeJS at Netflix
- Why Netflix whent with NodeJS
- Slaying Monoliths with Docker and Node.js